Get a feel of what it’s like to be in a battle field—without the pain and gunshots!—with this outdoor paintball experience. You’ll be wearing protective gear and a full face mask, and will be handling a sniper-like gun loaded with balls of paint. There should be at least two of you to enjoy this activity, but of course bigger groups are a lot more thrilling. You’ll be hiding behind trees, fences, and other installations on site as you eye your opponent and shoot to kill—no, we mean, shoot to splash color. The whole activity takes about 1.5 hours or as soon as you use up your 50 ammos. Don’t miss this if you’re up for a badass challenge!
Kids with the heart for some battlefield fun can experience this too. We’ll bring out our costumed mascots Pikachu, Jason of Friday the 13th, and It The Killer Clown. They’ll hide and sneak, or run around for your little ones to aim and fire. Kids will surely love this as it’s a very interactive experience!
- Protective gear
- Paintball gun with 50 ammos
- Bottled water
- Please present a printed or mobile voucher
- The voucher is valid only on the tour date and time specified
- You can refill your gun with 20 more ammos at P200.
- We recommend you to bring the following items: comfortable attire, shoes, sunscreen, and camera.
OUR TWO CENTS
- Have two teams of more than 4 members each!
- Bring a change of clothes.