Get ready for one of the most thrilling adventures in Puerto Princesa! The title says it all. Things will get rough and dirty as you ride this all-terrain vehicle and traverse rocky roads and muddy trails in our 300-hectare playground. Watch out for splashes of mud as deep potholes are part of the fun! You’ll be going over dirt trails uphill and downhill on rolling grasslands and deep jungles, and finally reach Speaker’s Point, where you’ll have a 360-degree view of nature, mountains, and the islands of Honda Bay! This will definitely get your heart pumping. After the whole off road adventure, you’ll take on a downhill ride and reach the cool and clear Buaya River, where you can go swimming, kayaking, and standup paddleboarding. The whole adventure is quite an extraordinary experience. Don’t miss this!
Note: This adventure requires a minimum of 4 participants.
- Roundtrip transfer in Puerto Princesa
- Protective gear
- Light snacks
- Bottled water
- Swimming at Buaya River
- Use of standup paddleboard and kayaks
- Trained ATV trail guide
- Please present a printed or mobile voucher
- The voucher is valid only on the tour date and time specified
- Riders must be at least 5 feet tall to control the ATVs and buggies.
- Children are only allowed as passengers on the buggies.
- We recommend you to bring the following items: comfortable attire, shoes, sunscreen, and camera.
OUR TWO CENTS
- Enjoy the great view at Speaker’s Point.
- Go kayaking or paddleboarding at Buaya River.
- Bring extra clothes!